Michigan Estate Planning
& Elder Law Firm
Estate planning and asset protection isn't just for wealthy people, and it isn't just for the elderly. Planning is for families.
At the Family & Aging Law Center, we know that you've worked hard to save for your future. Whether it is a "lot" or "a little," it is important to you.
We also know that money isn't everything. Protecting your loved ones from predators and creditors, ensuring your family is able to move on if something happens, providing care and instructions for your loved ones to assist them in transitioning, keeping harmony among family members, and lessening the burden for your loved ones are also important goals that a great estate planning attorney will address.
& Aging Law Center is geared toward realizing your goals and solving
your problems, in the way that you think is best for your family, not
based on what we think is best.
We help you give your property
- To who you want
- When you want
- The way you want
We have a unique education, counseling, and plan
implementation process to help you understand the options available to
you along with the pros, cons, and costs of each so you can confidently
pick the options best suited to your goals, comfort level, and budget. It is our goal to ensure a tailored, specific plan that meets your needs.
Conveniently Located In Southeast Michigan to Serve You
We are conveniently located in Southeast Michigan, 3 miles off of I-96 exit 155 (Milford Road-behind Baker's Restaurant) and serve estate planning clients in multiple communities in Oakland, Livingston, Washtenaw, Wayne & Genesee Counties.
- Michigan Estate Planning Blog
- Estate planning for Michigan residents, including family wealth protection, medicaid protection and planning, and Veteran's benefits.
- Power of Attorney | What Is It? When Should I Have One?
- Having a power of attorney can be a very useful thing in many situations. Learn more here.
- Living Trust | What Is It? Is A Living Trust Right for Me?
- What is a living trust? Can you retain control of your money? Is it right for you? Learn more here.
- Health Care Proxy | Health Care Power of Attorney
- A health care proxy, also known as a health care power of attorney, is an essential part of your estate planning documents. Learn more here.
- Apply for Medicaid? | Information for Michigan Seniors Needing Long Term Care
- Do you need to apply for medicaid? If you're a Michigan senior or family member needing help, contact us.
- VA Benefits | VA Pension Benefits for Veterans
- VA benefits are rarely understood entirely, because there is a lot of conflicting information. Learn about VA Pension Benefits here.
- Estate Planning Attorney in Michigan | Contact
- Contact an Estate Planning Attorney in Michigan about wills, trusts, medicaid and asset protection.
- Michigan Lawyers | Estate Planning Attorney - Family and Aging Law Center
- Background Michigan lawyers at the Family and Aging Law Center, Michigan attorney Nicole Wipp
- Full Legal Disclaimer - The Family and Aging Law Center
- Legal disclaimer for use of the website MiEstateLawyer.com and The Family and Aging Law Center
- Estate Planning Workshops | Michigan Estate Planning Education for Families
- Estate Planning Workshops for the general public and for allied professionals. Learn about the major issues and threats to your estate plan.