Michigan Estate Planning & Elder Law Firm
Estate planning and asset protection isn't just for wealthy people, and it isn't just for the elderly. Planning is for families.
It is also important to know that planning isn't just about death - at least not in our office. Planning is about YOUR life, and it can make all the difference in the quality of life you may have in the future.
Attorney Nicole Wipp Specializes In Helping Families Achieve Goals
At the Family & Aging Law Center, we know that you've worked hard to save for your future. Whether it is a "lot" or "a little," it is important to you.
Your money is important because you need to know that you will have enough to last your entire life. You need to know that unexpected medical issues won't wipe out a lifetime of savings. Even if you think you have all your bases covered, you may be surprised to find out that you and/or your spouse are completely at risk.
That being said, we also know that money isn't everything.
Protecting your loved ones from predators and creditors, ensuring your
family is able to move on if something happens, providing care and
instructions for your loved ones to assist them in transitioning,
keeping harmony among family members, and lessening the burden for your
loved ones are also important goals that a great estate planning
attorney will address.
We have a unique education, counseling, and plan
implementation process to help you understand the options available to
you along with the pros, cons, and costs of each so you can confidently
pick the options best suited to your goals, comfort level, and budget. It is our goal to ensure a tailored, specific plan that meets your needs.
Conveniently Located In Southeast Michigan to Serve You
Or main office, in Milford, is conveniently located in Southeast Michigan, 3 miles off of I-96 exit 155 (Milford Road-behind Baker's Restaurant) and serves estate planning clients in multiple communities in Oakland, Livingston, Washtenaw, Wayne & Genesee Counties.
We also have satellite offices in Brighton, Livonia, and Novi.
Jun 07, 16 12:17 PM
Its our business to protect your money from the nursing home. Call us to find out how.
Jun 05, 16 06:49 PM
If you need a probate attorney in Michigan, call our office today. We make it fast and easy.
Jun 05, 16 06:20 PM
Clients often come to our office with ideas about wills and trusts that they learned from friends, neighbors, and the internet. But it is what you do't know
Jun 05, 16 05:27 PM
Our Michigan estate planning team is here to help you navigate the staggering cost of long term care, which Medicare does not cover. Learn more.
- Michigan Estate Planning Blog
- Estate planning for Michigan residents, including family wealth protection, nursing home medicaid protection and planning, and Veteran's benefits.
- Power of Attorney | What Is It? When Should I Have One?
- Having a power of attorney can be a very useful thing in many situations. Learn more here.
- Living Trust | What Is It? Is A Living Trust Right for Me?
- What is a living trust? Can you retain control of your money? Is it right for you? Learn more here.
- Health Care Proxy | Health Care Power of Attorney
- A health care proxy, also known as a health care power of attorney, is an essential part of your estate planning documents. Learn more here.
- Power of Attorney Form | The Top 10 Benefits of POAs
- A power of attorney form is a real benefit to just about anyone over 18. Learn the top 10 benefits.
- Tips For Parents | FREE Legal Workshop for Parents Of Minor Children
- Tips for parents - Why Failing to Plan For Your Children May Be Devastating
- Protecting a Special Needs Child | Legal Tools
- A special needs child has unique legal requirements when it comes to protection. Learn More.
- Michigan Nursing Home Attorney
- Need a nursing home attorney in Michigan? Don't let your loved one go into nursing home poverty. Call us.
- Medicaid Application for Nursing Home Care
- Get your medicaid application for nursing home care in Michigan done right the first time. Contact us.
- VA Benefits | VA Pension Benefits for Veterans
- VA benefits are rarely understood entirely, because there is a lot of conflicting information. Learn about VA Pension Benefits here.
- Michigan Estate Attorneys | Meet Our Team
- Great estate attorneys have great team members. Meet ours.
- Michigan Lawyers | Estate Planning Attorney - Family and Aging Law Center
- Background Michigan lawyers at the Family and Aging Law Center, Michigan attorney Nicole Wipp
- Full Legal Disclaimer - The Family and Aging Law Center
- Legal disclaimer for use of the website MiEstateLawyer.com and The Family and Aging Law Center
- Estate Planning Workshops | Michigan Estate Planning Education for Families
- Estate Planning Workshops for the general public and for allied professionals. Learn about the major issues and threats to your estate plan.
- Estate Planning Attorney in Michigan | Contact
- Contact an Estate Planning Attorney in Michigan about wills, trusts, medicaid and asset protection.
- What Clients Say About the Family and Aging Law Center
- What actual clients say about a law firm tells you much. Here are just some of the many things our clients say about us!