Watch & Listen
Planning isn’t just about getting your will done, or going to see your financial planner once a year. Smart planning involves an educated process that incorporates the latest in legal, financial and healthcare strategies to work toward the most desirable result – quality of life, throughout your entire life.
The biggest problem, too often, is that “traditional” notions of what is right to do in both legal and financial estate planning doesn’t always work in today’s world.
Prefer to Watch or Listen, Rather Than Read?
Click below to learn about the many aspects of intelligent traditional and specialized estate planning, strategic financial decision-making, health care options, and more.
- The Three Most Important Things Everyone Needs to Know...
- Trusts 101: Estate Planning With Trusts
- Avoid Nursing Home Poverty & Spend Down - Jane's Story
- Probate During Life?
- Irrevocable Pure Grantor Trusts
- Planning for An Unexpected Illness or Healthcare Crisis
- Last Will and Testament - The Facts
- Revocable Living Trusts (Part 1) With Nicole Wipp
- Wills and Trusts - What You Think You Know (But Probably Don't)
- Revocable Living Trusts (Part 2) With Nicole Wipp
- Elderly Care - 5 Things Every Adult Child of Aging Parents Needs to Know Now
- An Inherited IRA Is NOT Protected From Creditors in Bankruptcy!
Have Elder Law Questions Or Need Help? Call us today! (248) 278-1511
The information contained in the Family & Aging Law Center podcasts, audio presentations, videos, and blog posts is not intended to be, nor should it be, construed as legal advice. All content is for informational purposes only. For advice, specific to your situation, consult with a qualified attorney.