Our mission is to assist you in protecting a lifetime of savings, grown through your hard work, and to ensure that your are providing for those you love.
First and Foremost...
At Family & Aging Law Center, we work to ensure that your assets are protected from all conceivable threats, not just long term care expenses. We rely on our specialized knowledge to provide you with comprehensive estate planning options for assuring the long term financial security for you and your loved ones.
Asset Protection is an Essential Part of Smart Planning
As a law firm specializing in the areas of Estate Planning, Medicaid Planning, and Veterans Benefits, we are experienced in finding honest ways to protect our clients’ homes, loved ones, values, and independence, to ensure that our clients never run out of money and never run out of options.
Provided within the Family & Aging Law Center site is a brief look at some aspects of how estate planning and asset protection works. For more detailed information, it’s best to consult with a qualified legal adviser. So think of this as an introduction.
Asset Protection - Learn “The Facts”...
- The Three Most Important Things Everyone Needs to Know...
- Irrevocable Pure Grantor Trusts - Part 1
- An Inherited IRA Is NOT Protected From Creditors in Bankruptcy!
- Irrevocable Pure Grantor Trusts - Part 2
- Estate Planning Checklist
- Wills and Trusts - What You Think You Know
- The Biggest Threat to Your Estate Plan: It’s What You DON'T Know
- Beneficiary Designations
- Revocable Living Trust
- What Should I Do to Plan For Long-Term Care?
- What Should I Do to Plan For Long-Term Care? - Part 2
- The Seven Dumbest Things People Are Told About Estate Planning
- Irrevocable Trusts
- What Are the Rules for Medicaid Qualification - Estate Recovery